Top Stair Runners for your home
Staircase runners are a classic part of a home for a reason. Not only do they look lovely, they are usually the most practical choice to go for too, covering tired-looking staircases in beautiful colours, patterns, and textures and protecting against everyday wear and tear. Here are our 10 top stairs runners for your home below!
1. KEEP IT NEUTRAL WITH THIS HERRINGBONE STAIR RUNNER
Showcase subtle textures on your stairs with a neutral runner. Go on, give your staircase the upgrade it deserves.
2. GO FOR A CLASSIC STRIPE WITH THIS 100% WOOL STAIR RUNNER
3. Instantly transforming your entrance into an inviting space with this stair runner
4. BRING IN SOME CALMING TEXTURE IN THIS LINEN PATTERN.
Providing a sense of calmness and designed to give your home a flawless, versatile backdrop to complement transitional and modern furnishings.
5. USE CLASSIC ENGLISH STYLE RUNNER FOR A WARM WELCOME
Be inspired by this English staircase runner. We love how this black and white stripe runner gives a classic look but feels fresh and fun.
6. This transitional stair runner will add the perfect welcoming touch to any home.
Lively blue is a calming shade perfect for high-traffic zones (it masks stains better). If you have a small hallway that you're struggling with, try matching stair carpet to your walls. Picking out just one shade will tie the whole space together perfectly.
7. INSPIRED BY MENS WEAR FOR STYLE AND PRACTICALITY
Large-scale geometric stairwell runners are excellent for modern or transitional homes. Their high-impact appearance can turn a bland stairway into a focal point.
8. GO FOR A PLUSH CARPET FOR EXTRA WARMTH
Bring a touch of plush texture to your home with modern hues, such a ivory or bone. if you want that extra comfort and warmth, opt for this luxurious stair runner.
9. Go dark with moody new vintage stair runner.
10. Keep it fresh & airy with this stair runner.
Herringbone wool carpets for stairs meet the demands of busy households wanting to make eco-conscious choices when it comes to their flooring. Wool and woven carpets are extremely cosy and gives soul to your home.
A stair runner is a classic way to add detail to a staircase, and an option favored by interior designers and architects to complete a hallway design. Depending on the style you pick, a stair runner could complement traditional or modern decor – or even contrast with it to striking effect.
A stair runner is also more comfortable to walk on than wood alone, and warmer, too. So, what are you waiting for? Treat yourself and add value to your home with a stair runner from Tapis rugs today. Don't forget you can still get 10% off for a limited time only!
*Promo code is valid for minimum purchase of $250 CAD